Monday, November 28, 2011

That will be $45 to please me.

I'm constantly surprised by how many guys want to focus on pleasing the woman when they call in for phone sex.  I'm a huge advocate and fan of mutual pleasure, and it's in my nature to want to please, so I get the more the other person is into something you're doing, the hotter it is, but man!  These guys will call and just talk for 30 minutes at a time about all the awesome things they are going to do to various parts of me.  If I even bring up reciprocating they are likely to shush me and go back to the intense detail of nibbling on the inside of my knee. 
   
     And these guys aren't super submissive slave types either.  They aren't asking me to humiliate them or to own them in any way.  They just genuinely want to spend their time talking about all the ways they would make a woman orgasm.  It can start to feel a little heavy - I've always been someone who would be in their shoes in bed and really working hard to drive up the pleasure of my partner, and knowing im blowing their mind is what makes me get the most built up and excited for all the things to follow.  So having to be on the other end and have someone (even if it's just over the phone) work so hard to give me pleasure is actually a bit of work for me. 

It's crazy to imagine the amount of money these guys are paying to please women. 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://xposeddreamgirls.com

    Is the best place to kum amd tell us about your most Ultimate Fantasy.
    We have ladies that talk about anything you desire.
    From mild 2 wild
    The Girl Next Door or that sexy mature woman
    Thoes hush-hush things were not supposed to talk about.
    Whatever you desire cum let us take care of is that bulge in your pants you need to release and cumtogether to your fantasies.

    1-800-679-4031
    +442037696382

    ReplyDelete