Thursday, November 17, 2011

my filthiest dirtiest nastiest thing I've ever done...

Boy, do I hate being asked what the dirtiest filthiest naughtiest thing I've ever done is.  Not so much in normal conversation with genuinely curious folks, but more when it's asked in a coy excited voice by a caller.  There is so much psychology in phone sex, and each caller wants their dream woman to answer the phone, and just happen to be perfectly into (but not too into) all the fun dirty (but not too dirty) things they are into.  On any given day I talk to a caller who desperately wants to have his grandmother fuck him with a 10" strap on, to another who wants me to walk through dog shit in highheel boots and force him to lick it off while I laugh at him to a caller who wants me to pee in his mouth and then kick him in the head.  And everyone else in between.  So when a call has just begun, and the caller slyly asks me if I'm a naughty girl, I can safely and confidently say 'yes.'  When they ask just how naughty am I, I can usually answer in coy vague terms.  When they come out and ask me to describe the filthiest, naughtiest thing I've ever done - well now they've done it.  Their idea of sexy naughty limits is me having a threesome with my college room mate and the janitor of the dorm building, and I overshoot and start talking about grandmas and urine - major turn off. 

          On the other hand, not saying naughty enough things can cause a similar reaction.  Many of these callers want to feel normal about their fetishes and nothing is hotter than someone else suggesting the crazy thing you also find hot.  So as these callers are feeling me out, it can be dangerous to undersell too much and answer the naughtiest kinkiest thing ever as 'one time I let my x-girlfriend tie me up and spank me' when they need someone as dirty and kinky as them, who's into wearing gasmasks during sex and shoving wine bottles up each other's asses. 

I wish I could just say I'm as dirty as you want me to be, now lets not judge and get to the phone sex already.

2 comments: