Thursday, November 3, 2011

Family bonding

So, yesterday, I'm 90% sure my father-in-law called the phonesex line I work for.  He has a pretty unique name, and a fairly distinctive voice and this guy had both of those qualities.  Let's call him 'Shannon'.  I did my usual coy answering of the line in my flirty voice and an unnervingly familiar voice boomed back "This is Shannon! Who's this!?"  I was so startled I almost dropped the phone.  For a brief horrifying second I wondered if I had been confused and mistakenly read the caller ID and just assumed it was the phone sex line when it may have read clearly FAMILY - HUSBANDS DAD.  But I gathered my wits and realized this wasn't true, I had even had a whisper message introducing him.  I swallowed hard and tried to keep my sexy demeanor in my voice and answered sweetly - 'Hi! I'm May."

Shannon went on to tell me he liked going down on women and wanted to make me cum in his mouth.  I was so flustered hearing the same voice I normally hear bellowing 'merry christmas' at the holidays talking dirty to me.  I made some noises agreeing and then asked what else he was into.  He said we should 69 and he wanted to fuck my mouth.  GAH!  It's ok, just focus on the job, not on the client.  This isn't Shannon the 50 something lovable father-in-law, this is just a dude who sounds JUST like him.  The call was short, thankfully, and in the time of 4 minutes we talked about 69ing, fucking my mouth, cumming on my tits, and me pushing him over and fucking him in the ass.  We were obviously quite efficient with our time.

I hung up the phone and felt so startled.  I wished half heartedly that he had been one of the kind of callers that likes to chat a bit, and share some info - where he was calling from, how old he was, etc.  The assumption is the worst, I think at least.  Knowing for sure would put me in a different mind set all together.  The super frustrating thing is that no one knows I'm doing phone sex, so I couldn't tell my husband when I saw him last night, nor can I tell any of my friends.  Even my best friend is totally unaware, but it's one of those bits of news that FEELS so much more substantial than it really is, and it rests on the tip of my tongue constantly.

The upside is that I won't feel compelled to have to get the father in law a Christmas gift this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment